Who Are These Shmegeggies, Anyway?
- The 2012 Ira Winners, Part 2: The Annual Accolades
- The 2012 Ira Winners, Part 1: The Best of the 1950s.
- Alex’s 2012 Ira Ballot
- Aaron’s 2012 Ira Ballot
- Alex Finally Catches up with “The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel” … and Risks Getting Dumped By Aaron.
- Alex’s 100 Favorite Movies of the 1950s
- Aaron’s 100 Favorite Movies of the 1950s
- Getting Back To Movies You *Can* See … Here’s Our Take on ‘Zero Dark Thirty’
- Whatchoo Talkin’ ’Bout, Wichita? (Or: Wichita WYSIWYG)
- Post #46, In Which We Attempt To Characterize the Massive Amount of Suck That Is “Prometheus”
Monthly Archives: March 2013
We know you’ve been waiting with bated breath! Here are the 2012 Ira winners: Best Costume Design: Kari Perkins, Bernie Best Editing: Todd Woody Richman & Tyler H. Walk, How to Survive a Plague Best Score: Dan Rohmer & Benh … Continue reading
Here are the 100 best films of the 1950s, ranked according to the judgment of our august body: 1. The Earrings of Madame de… (Max Ophüls, 1953) 2. Touch of Evil (Orson Welles, 1958) 3. Vertigo (Alfred Hitchcock, 1958) 4. … Continue reading
Another Destination Iras! This year we’re going to beautiful Truro, MA, the hometown of our friends Howard and Ed, who are graciously hosting our grand ceremony this year. And again this year the Iras are a two-night affair: The first … Continue reading