Who Are These Shmegeggies, Anyway?
- The 2012 Ira Winners, Part 2: The Annual Accolades
- The 2012 Ira Winners, Part 1: The Best of the 1950s.
- Alex’s 2012 Ira Ballot
- Aaron’s 2012 Ira Ballot
- Alex Finally Catches up with “The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel” … and Risks Getting Dumped By Aaron.
- Alex’s 100 Favorite Movies of the 1950s
- Aaron’s 100 Favorite Movies of the 1950s
- Getting Back To Movies You *Can* See … Here’s Our Take on ‘Zero Dark Thirty’
- Whatchoo Talkin’ ’Bout, Wichita? (Or: Wichita WYSIWYG)
- Post #46, In Which We Attempt To Characterize the Massive Amount of Suck That Is “Prometheus”
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Alex: How did we all get it in our heads that Prometheus would be Ridley Scott’s “return” to some sort of artiste-ism? I think there’s been the sense around Prometheus that it would exhibit Ridley in his slower, more thoughtful … Continue reading
Alex: I loved about two thirds of Moonrise Kingdom, Wes Anderson’s seventh feature-length film. It’s about two 12-year-olds, Sam and Suzy (unkowns Jared Gilman and Kara Hayward), who fall in love and run away from their respective families; in Suzy’s … Continue reading