Who Are These Shmegeggies, Anyway?
- The 2012 Ira Winners, Part 2: The Annual Accolades
- The 2012 Ira Winners, Part 1: The Best of the 1950s.
- Alex’s 2012 Ira Ballot
- Aaron’s 2012 Ira Ballot
- Alex Finally Catches up with “The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel” … and Risks Getting Dumped By Aaron.
- Alex’s 100 Favorite Movies of the 1950s
- Aaron’s 100 Favorite Movies of the 1950s
- Getting Back To Movies You *Can* See … Here’s Our Take on ‘Zero Dark Thirty’
- Whatchoo Talkin’ ’Bout, Wichita? (Or: Wichita WYSIWYG)
- Post #46, In Which We Attempt To Characterize the Massive Amount of Suck That Is “Prometheus”
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Alex: Man, did I see a lot of shit this year. And, unlike Aaron, I don’t go see movies knowing I’m not going to like them (with the exception, this year, of Transformers). I only see movies I’m at least … Continue reading
Alex: So these lists will be fully expanded and elaborated upon when we do our Ira ballots in about a month’s time. But until then, here’s my top ten of 2011: The Tree of Life Moneyball A Separation Hugo Tinker, … Continue reading
Aaron & Alex Solve World Hunger! Uh…Hang On. Sorry. Check That. Aaron & Alex Bitch about the Oscars.
Alex: So I think Aaron and I were pleasantly surprised that our favorite movie of 2011, The Tree of Life, got some love from the Academy (noms for best picture, director, and cinematography). We’d heard some scuttlebutt that an Academy … Continue reading