Who Are These Shmegeggies, Anyway?
- The 2012 Ira Winners, Part 2: The Annual Accolades
- The 2012 Ira Winners, Part 1: The Best of the 1950s.
- Alex’s 2012 Ira Ballot
- Aaron’s 2012 Ira Ballot
- Alex Finally Catches up with “The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel” … and Risks Getting Dumped By Aaron.
- Alex’s 100 Favorite Movies of the 1950s
- Aaron’s 100 Favorite Movies of the 1950s
- Getting Back To Movies You *Can* See … Here’s Our Take on ‘Zero Dark Thirty’
- Whatchoo Talkin’ ’Bout, Wichita? (Or: Wichita WYSIWYG)
- Post #46, In Which We Attempt To Characterize the Massive Amount of Suck That Is “Prometheus”
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Alex: Why are we choosing the 100 greatest movies ever made? This is the first step in a special event at this year’s Iras. (If you’re wondering what an Ira is, see here.) Each Ira voter was required to submit his own … Continue reading
Here is my list, starting with my Top 11 and then alphabetized… because I want to be different, damnit! I don’t know if we’re commenting here or later, but I think it’s remarkable how many films we have in common, … Continue reading