Who Are These Shmegeggies, Anyway?
- The 2012 Ira Winners, Part 2: The Annual Accolades
- The 2012 Ira Winners, Part 1: The Best of the 1950s.
- Alex’s 2012 Ira Ballot
- Aaron’s 2012 Ira Ballot
- Alex Finally Catches up with “The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel” … and Risks Getting Dumped By Aaron.
- Alex’s 100 Favorite Movies of the 1950s
- Aaron’s 100 Favorite Movies of the 1950s
- Getting Back To Movies You *Can* See … Here’s Our Take on ‘Zero Dark Thirty’
- Whatchoo Talkin’ ’Bout, Wichita? (Or: Wichita WYSIWYG)
- Post #46, In Which We Attempt To Characterize the Massive Amount of Suck That Is “Prometheus”
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Aaron: So I recently saw (for a second time) the Israeli film Eyes Wide Open, about a sad, middle-aged Orthodox butcher, Aaron, who takes over his father’s shop after he dies. He hires a young guy, Ezri, who comes into … Continue reading
Best Picture Alex says: WILL WIN: The Social Network SHOULD WIN: Toy Story 3 WORST NOMINEE: Black Swan SHOULDA BEEN NOMINATED: Shutter Island Aaron says: WILL WIN: The King’s Speech SHOULD WIN: Winter’s Bone WORST NOMINEE: Black Swan SHOULDA BEEN … Continue reading