Who Are These Shmegeggies, Anyway?
- The 2012 Ira Winners, Part 2: The Annual Accolades
- The 2012 Ira Winners, Part 1: The Best of the 1950s.
- Alex’s 2012 Ira Ballot
- Aaron’s 2012 Ira Ballot
- Alex Finally Catches up with “The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel” … and Risks Getting Dumped By Aaron.
- Alex’s 100 Favorite Movies of the 1950s
- Aaron’s 100 Favorite Movies of the 1950s
- Getting Back To Movies You *Can* See … Here’s Our Take on ‘Zero Dark Thirty’
- Whatchoo Talkin’ ’Bout, Wichita? (Or: Wichita WYSIWYG)
- Post #46, In Which We Attempt To Characterize the Massive Amount of Suck That Is “Prometheus”
Monthly Archives: June 2011
‘The Tree of Life’ is Great. Is It Worth Asking How Great? Or Is ‘Great’ an Absolute Adjective, Like ‘Unique’?
Alex: I saw The Tree of Life five days ago and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. Writer-director Terrence Malick has made five feature films in 38 years. (Worth mentioning: He has a sixth coming out next … Continue reading